lunes, 9 de abril de 2007


Introduction


Hi!!! My name’s Andrea Ochoa but everybody calls me Andre I’m from Maracaibo the capital of Zulia state, I’m 18 years old and I study journalism in URBE. I live in the most beautiful city in the whole world, Maracaibo.I love Sports, especially tennis. I love music; my favorite group is Oasis (they rock!) I love eating, reading interesting books, going out with my friends and shopping I hate Selfish persons, “regueton”, I hate war and guns, eating fish and every food with it and I hate when I don’t have any money to buy things that I want.My dream is to live in a big house in front of the beach with my family and children, to work in CNN or BBC and give the most important information traveling around the world knowing different countries and people.

1 comentario:

zaidely dijo...

your blog this pretty and very interesting one