lunes, 16 de abril de 2007

My talents


I consider myself asa multifaceted person with a lot of talents.


I love playing tennis, it's my hobby and I do it since I was 6years old, I remember my first racquet; a little pink one with a bighead. I feel great when I'm playing a match because I lovecompetition and I like to win, unfortunately I don't always do mybest and I lose, but I think It's part of the game and as a goodplayer I can accept when I lose.I also love acting.I start acting when I was 11 years old, in a group called "NiƱosActores del Zulia" at Bellas Artes theatre, before beginning in thatgroup I always went to the theatre just to watch what the other kidswere doing and teachers started saying me "come on, join us! Seemslike you want to act too!"My first performance was in "Hogar de Travesuras" a comedy forkids, I interpreted the bad little girl who became an angel at theend of the play. Three years later I joined to the Bellas Artesactors' company, and I began in a group of older people "TEA", Ihelped in the production of a play called "Factoria 9L" and "Elenfermo Imaginario" .My favorite play is "El mago de Oz" because It represented a bigchallenge to us and thanks to our hard work we had the opportunityto travel around the country showing people the importance ofkeeping alive the real way of acting, Theatre.

No hay comentarios: