lunes, 16 de abril de 2007

My favorite...



My favourite Celebration of the year is Carnival; I enjoy it a lot because I play with water with


my cousins and I costume myself. But my favourite month of the year is august (not just


because is my birthday) because it’s vacations! And I usually go to the beach with my family.
My favourite day of the week it’s Monday, yeah I know it’s weird, but I like it because I see it like a new beginning, a day to start a good week.

Sometimes I’m worry because of my health due to I usually fall sick, so even if I love junk food, playing tennis or playing with water I must to be careful with my health.

2 comentarios:

Unknown dijo...

I love French!!!!

willimar dijo...

He is a little graceful but every one has its tastes to my also pleases carnival to me but it is not my favorite month