lunes, 9 de abril de 2007


Welcome to my blog!


Androide’s blog!


Here you can find many tasks from level 2


I think English is a beautiful language with a very interesting culture as well as being beautiful is easy so if I go to a country where people don’t speak English or my native tongue it’s easier to find someone who can help me speaking English, and I must to understand. Almost in all careers is necessary to know English, it’s a universal language.

My classes were very funny, every day of class we shared information about us to meet our friends a little better, with expositions and group’s exercises we learned all that I show you today in this blog

1 comentario:

Rodolfo003 dijo...

Hi andrea try not to do so complicated your blog, it was almost impossible to find.Well you are a nice friend and as I told you i Want to get closer to you thanks for being my friend.
see ya...