lunes, 16 de abril de 2007

My Diet


I eat so much specially chips, bread with butter, cheese, candies and every food cooking with a lot of oil.
I eat junky food like pizza or burgers almost every day, but I also eat healthy food! I love potatoes, carrots and broccoli.
I like almost every kind of food but I hate fish because I’m not use to eat it and his smell is terrible to me, I also hate milk because I think it’s like white water…
I usually eat eggs and fruits but I think I should eat them more frequently.
I love eating beef and chicken, I must admit I eat a lot of chips and candies! But I think I have a healthy diet, I just need to eat fish and milk!

2 comentarios:

MaVa dijo...

Keep trying to keep the diet "sis".

Some day you will joing me to eat sushi.. and that day youre gonna love it =3..

Its healthy and delicius! trust me!! =D

Fabiola Leal dijo...

hello! congratulation for your blog. it seems to me complete and very interesting.

bye